Let me start out by saying that I don't do meme's. But, this one does not involve 50 things you wish you didn't know about me. Instead it showcases blogs that make me think...for one reason or another. So, to me this is a good way to share with my readers blogs that have made me think. I was given this award by Janet from Life in Westcliffe who has made me think on more than one occasion. Thanks, Janet!
Without further ado, here is my list:
- Tweak; by Mantissa - She is a member of PowderPuff Geeks and a kindred spirit. I was amazed by the similarities in our lives.
- Geeky Streak - The newest member of PowderPuff Geeks that has a great new geeky blog.
- Beautiful Beta - My old friend, Hans, that always gives me something to think about.
- Barrier Island Girl - I have never left a comment on her blog, but I read it often because it keeps me centered...and keeps my dream alive of the day we will be back there.
- Confessions of a Pioneer Woman - This woman is a hoot and makes me laugh. But she also makes me think because she is an amateur photographer and talks about her photography experiences. I love that.